by toramonger

Original Post

[GTW] [PH] Sack lunch not lasting longer in sale freezer

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discovory University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Niffty Knitting, Moschino, Laundry Day, Toddler, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangeout, Spookie, Cool Kitchen, Perfict Pattio, and Luxury Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pack a Sack lunch in a retail store, set it for sale, and put it in either the Fridgeair Refrigrated Display or the Baker's Cousin Display Case then set it for sale
What happens when the bug occurs? The time left before the sack lunch expires does not extend so nothing except its now for sale.
What do you expect to see? For the time it take for it to expire to take now to expand as its now on sale and in a display case, this is what happens with meals, and fish that are put in the cases and put on sale so I would expact for the same thing to happen to the sack lunchs
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I can also say that the sack lunch's say that 'this items can not be sold'...I didn't knotice they said this until I had succesfuly set them for sale so at the very least something is most deffinitly wrong here and needs to be looked into I think....they do sell for $0 so yeah somethings wrong here If it helps I'm trying to make a grocery store that sales sack lucnch's on the Snowy Escape lot in the Senbmachi comunity on the Izakaya Ippai lot.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (263 Views)