by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Hivemind Bladder Epidemic Causing Co-Workers to Leave

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See steps below
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim's co-workers leave the active lot. The co-workers are replaced by different co-workers.
What do you expect to see? The Sim's co-workers not to leave the lot to be replaced by different co-workers. The co-workers need to race to the bathroom or have bladder failure.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

1. Have a Sim join the Scientist career
  2. Have the Sim get promoted until the Sim can invent the satellite
  3. Active Neighborhood Hivemind > Bladder Epidemic on the satellite

Not sure when this bug occurred.  I remembered the co-workers would stay on the lot and try to make it to the bathroom or just have bladder failure.

Message 1 of 5 (717 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Hivemind Bladder Epidemic Causing Co-Workers to Leave

Hero

I see this too.  It has been going on for a long time.  I have had GTW since it came out back in 2015 and I think it has been going on since then.  But only one or two coworkers would get to the bathroom.  Those that were not the first to the bathrooms would then always leave the lot and be replaced by others.  I cannot recall ever seeing a bladder failure either

Message 2 of 5 (679 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@canelacaliente Just edit the lot and give them more toilets.
Message 3 of 5 (660 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I get the same thing but I think it's just normal behavior. NPCs usually deal with Needs they can't solve on the lot by leaving.

Message 4 of 5 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

When I used to play the game before, there was bladder failure on the lot and the employees would not go home.  There was also bladder failure with the tourist.

@Sketch793 It creates an issue in the game.  If your Sim rolls a work task to complete with a Sim that is leaving the work lot, there is no way for the Sim to complete the work task.

Message 5 of 5 (559 Views)