[GTW] My list of bugs.

by Queen_Roogna

Original Post

[GTW] My list of bugs.

★ Apprentice

This is almost everything I've run into in the last 12 hours of gameplay.

• Games always think Female sims are at work or not on the lot even if they are home and I can control where they move and what they do. I can't dig around in their inventory though, and I can't get paid because the game thinks they never came home.
  • Can't run a retail store because employees don't work, perk points occasionally disappear, customers crowd around behind the counter and all tend to ask to be rung up at the same exact time.
  • Sometimes a customer will be rung up over and over again but never buy anything. The option to ring them up never poofs.
  • Alot of crashing,stuttering, overlapping music and lagging.
  • First few levels of doctor profession Doctors and some nurses leave only two hours into their shifts. Makes it impossible to complete some job goals.
  • Scientist profession crashes the game.
  • Can't move forward in detective career when I go on patrol to some random's house because they won't let me enter the house. The option to is gone completely. 
  • My artist always washes her hands after completing a painting. idk if this one is a bug but it's definitely annoying.
  • Other sims think my sim is an alien when he's only 1/4 and didn't get that gene.

I don't own any custom content or mods, and I've never crashed prior to running with the GTW. If you've found any way around some of these I'd like to know please. ;_; 

Message 1 of 2 (229 Views)

Re: [GTW] My list of bugs.

Hero

Could you please read how this forum works and make a thread for each issue: [INFORMATION] How does this forum work ?

I also need read the compiled list before doing so: [READ FIRST] Compiled list of Bugs

I'm locking this thread but feel free to make new ones where applicable.

Trying to answer your issues though (My Answers in red)

@Queen_Roogna wrote:

This is almost everything I've run into in the last 12 hours of gameplay.

• Games always think Female sims are at work or not on the lot even if they are home and I can control where they move and what they do. I can't dig around in their inventory though, and I can't get paid because the game thinks they never came home. There's a thead for that already. Try inviting your Sim over with another Sim and they should be visible again.
  • Can't run a retail store because employees don't work, perk points occasionally disappear, customers crowd around behind the counter and all tend to ask to be rung up at the same exact time. There's a thread for the employee issue and the perk point one.
  • Sometimes a customer will be rung up over and over again but never buy anything. The option to ring them up never poofs. That one also has a thread
  • Alot of crashing,stuttering, overlapping music and lagging. Should be reported in the general forum. Make a new thread and post your computer's information.
  • First few levels of doctor profession Doctors and some nurses leave only two hours into their shifts. Makes it impossible to complete some job goals. You should get a new nurse. Issue has it's thread for doctors but should be the same. Nurse might be stuck outside the door. Try calling her in if that's the case.
  • Scientist profession crashes the game. Issue also has a thread. Usually the case if you try the game on settings that are too high for your computer.
  • Can't move forward in detective career when I go on patrol to some random's house because they won't let me enter the house. The option to is gone completely. Haven't seen that one before. Please make a new thread for it.
  • My artist always washes her hands after completing a painting. idk if this one is a bug but it's definitely annoying. Don't think that qualifies as a bug. Could depend on the traits. Feel free to make a new thread about this though.
  • Other sims think my sim is an alien when he's only 1/4 and didn't get that gene. Make a new thread for this.

I don't own any custom content or mods, and I've never crashed prior to running with the GTW. If you've found any way around some of these I'd like to know please. ;_; 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (221 Views)