Re: [GTW] Hospital treadmill disappearing when used.

by crinrict

Original Post

[GTW] Hospital treadmill disappearing when used.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

This bug seems to be an uncommon occurrence, but the treadmill at the doctor's lot can disappear when used.

When the time on the interaction is almost up, the treadmill reappears and the patient running on the treadmill will get off normally, however the doctor sim will continue to interact with the treadmill until another interaction is queued (won't autonomously walk the patient back to the bed like normal).

Screenshot:

http://imgur.com/P6qkucq

(Sim is amusingly rubbing her chin as physics are defied)

No mods/CC/Scripts.

Origin in-game disabled.

Message 1 of 5 (378 Views)

Hero

Does this still happen after your clean install ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (368 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Working way back up the career ladder, will let you know after a few in-game days of using the treadmill.

Message 3 of 5 (365 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I haven't had the disappearing treadmill yet, but have had an animation freeze for the patient as they begin to run. They froze in place for about 20 minutes in-game time, but it did not affect the progress of the interaction.

Message 4 of 5 (359 Views)

Hero

Leaving this off the list for now. Lets see if there are similar reports first.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (355 Views)