Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Hair isn't categorized for updo

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just enter CAS, filter by Get To Work pack, and look at the categories and see that it doesn't show up in updos, only long hair.
What happens when the bug occurs? The hairstyle pictured is an updo, but for some reason only shows up under the 'long hair' category in CAS. It's from the Get To Work pack and it's been like this forever and I just thought I'd say something. With or without CC, this occurs and has for a long time.
What do you expect to see? Just have it at least tagged as an updo as well, since it is.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This hair from the pack "Get To Work" has been in the wrong category for a long long time and it's just frustrating lol. It's only visible in the CAS long hair category, not the updos category for some reason, even though it is an updo. The photos are front and back of the hairstyle as I don't know how to find the name of it. One photo is in the updo category and you can see it isn't visible, the other photo is in the long hair category and you can see it selected. I do use CC however I also regularly use completely vanilla, and the issue is not related.

Thanks for reading, it's a minor detail but it's annoying and it makes the hairstyle easy to forget about or miss when it's so pretty ):

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template, adjusted title, added tag

Message 1 of 2 (481 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [GTW] Hair isn't categorized for updo

Hero

The hair style yfHair_EP01TwistLow has been tagged correctly in the Updo Hairstyle category. Is it still an Updo even if the bun is low and not up high? These are the questions I ponder sometimes.

Fixed in Patch 1.79.93/1.47

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (341 Views)

All Replies

Re: [FIXED] [GTW] Hair isn't categorized for updo

Hero

The hair style yfHair_EP01TwistLow has been tagged correctly in the Updo Hairstyle category. Is it still an Updo even if the bun is low and not up high? These are the questions I ponder sometimes.

Fixed in Patch 1.79.93/1.47

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (342 Views)