by canelacaliente

Original Post

Highlighted

[GTW][ECO] Employees Ignore Work Tasks to Participate in N.A.P. Activities

★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino, Tiny House
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Own a retail store. Hire employees. Have an active N.A.P.
What happens when the bug occurs? The employees will participate in active N.A.P.s instead of completing their job tasks. There is no option to berate employees for doing so.
What do you expect to see? Employees to work on their assigned tasks instead of participating in N.A.P. related activities.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Additional Details

• My Sim does not live in the same neighborhood as the retail venue so my Sim cannot repeal any of the N.A.P.s. 
  • I currently have two employees in the store. 
  • One family owns all the stores in Magnolia Promenade. 
  • This happens at each of the stores the family owns.

Active N.A.P.s are:

• Eco-Friendly Appliances
  • Promote Creative Arts
  • Support the Performing Arts!
  • Tech Support

Employees will do the following:

• Play instruments
  • Use future cube
  • Use clay
  • Use the drawing tablet
  • Practice acting in the mirror
  • Take photographs
Message 1 of 3 (423 Views)

Re: [GTW][ECO] Employees Ignore Work Tasks to Participate in N.A.P. Activities

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @canelacaliente

Thanks for adding these details. You listed a few different things here. I feel like we already have a bug report on this that we are tracking. For example, we do have an active bug report open for general N.A.P's activities here. The opening post goes into some detail on it. However, the second post then lists other potentially related active threads also. Could you check out those two posts please and select the 'Me Too' button if any match what you're seeing? There is also this bug report on Future Cubes too.

I can then merge this bug report in with the relevant thread asap once you've checked those as it's best to keep all relevant information on any particular bug together in the same space for better tracking and problem-solving. To add, it's best to keep threads focused on one bug per thread.

Let me know which open bug report applies to this in your reply and I'll merge your post in there. 

Thank you, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (359 Views)

Re: [GTW][ECO] Employees Ignore Work Tasks to Participate in N.A.P. Activities

★★ Apprentice

Yes! Especially in the dine out pack. It literally gets on my nerve. My sim will stop being a waiting to text on her phone or to like make drinks at the bar.

Message 3 of 3 (303 Views)