[GTW] Detectives don't get new uniform

by ciaraw945

Original Post

Re: [GTW] Doctors & Dectectives don't get a new uniform

★★★★★ Apprentice

My sim in the doctor career stayed in the same green uniform until she got to level 5 (assistant nurse) now she has a hat added to the uniform. 

Message 11 of 19 (836 Views)

Sims : Get to Work working clothes change ?

★★★ Newbie

So my sims gets a change of clothes as a career level up rewards, but has the same kit as before. It never changed. I tried to look in ''plan outfits'' and my inventory, nothing!

Does anyone have the same problem or I'm just looking at the wrong place?

Thank you !

Message 12 of 19 (840 Views)

Re: [GTW] Detectives don't get new uniform

[ Edited ]
Hero

I'm actually bit confused about those uniforms.

Let me see if I can find something

@etheriane86 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 19 (830 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine used to change every time I leveled up in my career and suddenly it stopped changing them period. I talked to someone from EA and they said my game might have a bug, but they didn't tell me how to fix it.

Message 14 of 19 (727 Views)

Hero

If you're using cc, try removing that. Otherwise, try repairing the game through Origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 19 (723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure what cc is, and I don't know how to repair it through origin. They were the ones who told me I might have a bug and sent me to some Forum.

Message 16 of 19 (718 Views)

Hero

CC = Custom content you download from third party sites

Repairing: Right click on the game in Origin and hit repair game

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 19 (712 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem in the Doctor career. A post I found said you were supposed to get a new uniform at levels 2, 4 and 7. After 2, however, the uniform remains the same - green scrubs - even though I get a message that my promotion comes with a new uniform. I had a bit of CC installed, so I removed it, but the uniform remained the same. I then started a new game, with a new sim, and cc disabled. This time his uniform never changed from the original blue scrubs as he was promoted.

Message 18 of 19 (698 Views)

Hero

Did you try repairing the game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (692 Views)