[GTW] Detectives don't get new uniform

by ciaraw945

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[GTW] Detectives don't get new uniform

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I purchased the Sims 4 Get To Work yesterday and everything was fine, one of my sims was just promoted to Detective in the detective career but her uniform didn't change as it was supposed to change from the officer uniform to the detective uniform and it didn't did anyone else have this problem?

Message 1 of 19 (8,384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 4 Get To Work

Hero

That's what happened for me

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 19 (9,743 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Mine changed once they got to the level after detective. Not sure how it's supposed to be.

EDIT: Changed the title to actually reflect your issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 19 (8,372 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So I just have to wait until she becomes a Senior Detective and it will change to the correct uniform? 

Message 3 of 19 (8,367 Views)

Hero

That's what happened for me

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 19 (9,744 Views)

★★ Novice

The uniform changed once she levelled up to Senior Detective just like you said thanks! 

Message 5 of 19 (8,338 Views)

Hero

Great. I do find it strange though that the NPC detectives have another uniform. Bit inconsistent

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 19 (8,333 Views)

[GTW] Doctors & Dectectives don't get a new uniform

★★★ Newbie
I've noticed that when my doctor gets promoted they stay in the same uniform that they had when they started in the career. The same with the detectives... Has anyone else had this problem and if so do you know if it'll ever get fixed?
Message 7 of 19 (8,317 Views)

Re: [GTW] Doctors & Dectectives don't get a new uniform

Hero

@lap90 Merged. What level are you at ? I think my doctor has changed once, my detective at Senior detective

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 19 (8,311 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The Doctor is currently on level 4 but even at level 2 the uniform never changed and it was meant to....

The Detective is on level 3
Message 9 of 19 (8,302 Views)

Hero

Which outfit is the doctor one, Is that the green one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 19 (8,290 Views)