by talongirl6

Original Post

[GTW] 'Check Hotness' interaction not working properly

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Luxury Party Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, and Romantic Garden Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use two male sims, with one being a doctor and performing the "Check Hotness" interaction with the other sim who isn't a doctor.
What happens when the bug occurs? The first part of the animation plays, but the leap into arms part does not play. The Sims will often just stand awkwardly afterwards or even cancel out their conversation entirely. This only happens when I use two male sims. I have not tested it with two female Sims. The interaction only fully plays out when I use the interaction with a male and female Sim couple.
What do you expect to see? The leap into arms part of the animation playing and the interaction ending properly after that without suddenly stopping.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but it is kind of annoying that the animation only works for certain Sims so I'm posting about it here. If it is helpful, I've had Get to Work for a while, but many of the other packs are more recent. Specifically, I just got City Living and Romantic Garden stuff not too long ago, and I'm pretty sure that Get Together, Luxury Party Stuff, and Dine Out were all purchased at some point in the summer. This sort of thing has been happening for a while though, so I don't know if it is one of the other packs causing issues or not. The leap into arms part of the interaction that is used during proposals also has not played sometimes.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (394 Views)