by kishthedestroyer

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [GTW] Can't create wormhole generator

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco lifestyle, island living, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work, dream home decorator, realm of magic, jungle adventure, paranormal, nifty knitting, tiny living, laundry day, vintage glamour, holiday celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Become level 6 of the scientist career and try to create the wormhole generator.
What happens when the bug occurs? At level 6 of the scientist career I click to create the wormhole generator after collecting all the things needed and it doesn’t do anything, everything else selected works.
What do you expect to see? An action for creating the wormhole generator and then then the wormhole generator being created.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Never played the scientist career before so I don’t know how long this bug has been here but I did just download the dream home decorator pack which I know has been very buggy for other people. I don’t know if this would have effected it. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 6 (1,609 Views)

Re: [GTW] Can't create wormhole generator

Hero
@kishthedestroyer What happens ? Does it instantly drop from queue or does the Sim wave or something ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It doesn’t even enter the queue but other actions like inventing something else work perfectly 

Message 3 of 6 (1,565 Views)

Hero
@kishthedestroyer Thanks for the info.

Will try to test this when I find some time :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,538 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did you ever get a solution to this? I had the same issue pop up today and I've repaired my game reset the sim deleted the invention machine and none of that worked. 

Message 5 of 6 (1,414 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

Just checking in to see if anyone is still seeing this in game currently? If not, we'll be closing this report out.

Thanks!
EACade
Message 6 of 6 (274 Views)