Re: Can't Interact With Mannequins (Get to Work)

by Kenzi_2582

Original Post

EA Staff

Hello @FenReis44 

Sorry my bad i forgot to share the instructions of sharing any file(s) with us. here it is https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

About the video you shared for some reason the interactions pie menu are not showing up in the video you shared like "Change dress" or "try on" etc.
If its possible could you please share your save file with us so that we can dig deeper? Please follow the same instructions for sharing any files with me

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 21 of 29 (947 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi @SimGuruRitzy 

Sorry for taking so long--I just got out of finals week. I will be able to upload that save file tomorrow! Thank you for your patience. 

Message 22 of 29 (914 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@SimGuruRitzy 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LLAdhl9iX0WlMqp-UjfvIhmYitpepY68/view?usp=sharing

This is my most recent save, after the most recent update. I checked and i'm still seeing this issue. (The boutique is located in San Myshuno's fashion district.)

Message 23 of 29 (897 Views)

EA Staff

Apologies for responding late.

Thanks @FenReis44  for getting back to us and provided the save. We have started investigating on it.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 29 (872 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @FenReis44,

Thanks for being patient with us. Was looking for few more details for getting more details on it so that we dont miss recording any details in our database.

As there are no premade retail lots in San Myshuno, I am guessing you created your own retail lot and according to the save looks like you converted San myshuno karoke bar into retail lot and placed mannequins through Build buy, correct?  (please feel free to correct me)

- If yes or if you are not sure could you please try one workaround so that we can be get hold of the root cause :
import the "beloved boutique" to any empty lot (except this san myshuno's karoke bar) - make it retail lot in Lot type and then check if you are still seeing the thought bubble with cross?

- If no could you please share the video/save (if possible both) with details of how did you create the retail lot in san myshuno.

Sorry for asking more questions but am asking because I think this is the reason we were not seeing this thought bubble with cross problem because while verifying we were verifying "beloved Boutique" in other empty lots not in san myshuno.

Please feel free and let me know if my question is not clear or in case you need anything details from my end.

Message 25 of 29 (858 Views)

★ Novice
@FenReis44 hey this is a really weird fix but it works for me - same lot and everything (karaoke bar in fashion district - honey pop i think it's called?). turn your mannequins at an angle. works for me? also explains only one of the mannequins working - i'm betting that one is on an angle?
Message 26 of 29 (831 Views)

★★ Novice

Dang, super weird bug, but this fixed it for me too! Thanks for sharing!

Message 27 of 29 (723 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I looked in my ea file and I have multiple lastexception folders to be exact I have 8 and one labeled last crash how can I fix this mannequin bug and cam I delete these folders 

Message 28 of 29 (653 Views)

Hero
@Kenzi_2582 Did you try all the suggestions given here ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 29 (626 Views)