[GTW] All interaction information missing

by zoelou_zo

Original Post

[GTW] All interaction information missing

★ Novice

Hi, just bought the disk version of the Sims 4 Get to Work expansion, have installed, etc. During gameplay, there is no information in interaction bars eg: serve dinner... that are a part of the expansion so, no actions with information about work actions, the careers selection has no information other than a small picture. Clearly there is no way to possibly play the game if you don't know what you are making your sims do! Please help!

Message 1 of 6 (1,641 Views)

Re: [GTW] All interaction information missing

Hero

Any mods ?

You might need to reinstall the game though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have you figured out how to fix this problem it's happening to me too
Message 3 of 6 (1,554 Views)

Hero

mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,548 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi, I've had the same problem but found a solution on the sims forum. It seems to be that the file 'Strings_ENG_US.Package' isn't installing onto the computer into the EP01 folder of the game. To fix it, insert the sims 4 get to work disk and select open folder to view files, then go into the compressed Sims4 folder and open EP01, near the top is the list of strings folders so select your language and copy the file then paste it into the EP01 file of the sims 4 folder on your computer which can be found in the origin games file.
Hope this works for you guys like it has done for me!
Message 5 of 6 (1,527 Views)

Hero

Yeah, seems to be the newest variation fo this issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ISSUE-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bubbles/td-p/3903165/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,489 Views)