[GTW] Alien sims are turning into regular sims

by cinderellei

Original Post

[GTW] Alien sims are turning into regular sims

★★ Apprentice

I had a sim be abducted by aliens and he had two alien babies, after they aged up to Young Adults I placed them in another household and made them unplayable. A few sim weeks have passed and upon returning to the household the two alien sims were human and their alien trait was gone. This has only happened with sims born in game through abduction, I have not had this happen with sims born to alien parents. I did cheat and have multiple pollination technicians in my game, but I do not think that caused the game to take away my sims alien trait.

Message 1 of 4 (486 Views)

Re: [GTW] Alien sims are turning into regular sims

Hero
@cinderellei Is your abducted Sim human or another occult ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (475 Views)

★★ Apprentice

They were human

Message 3 of 4 (470 Views)

Hero

Could you please edit your post and add the following info to your post then

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently working on/off but it helps if you are not prompted for the template while editing, please answer the questions anyways.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (463 Views)