Re: [GTW] Alien's appearance becomes disguise

by PrincessNaty09

Original Post

Re: Vampire /alien hybrid wardrobe changes

★★ Novice

I've read thru the forum and it provides no solution or work around.  When is "CAS" screen I've tried making both disguise and true form the same and it still does not stay when I exit out.  Any idea when this will get fixed?  

Message 21 of 26 (485 Views)

Hero
@rabite832g No, I don't know have any info when Maxis fixes stuff.

So you agree it's the same issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 26 (467 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes it sounds like the same issue to me as well.  Thanks for your help.  

Message 23 of 26 (452 Views)

Hero
@rabite832g I've merged your thread then. You might also want to click me too on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 26 (440 Views)

Re: Different alien disguise glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me too. My sims had one full alien and two half aliens/human kids. All three of them were messed up. My Alien form was switched to be their "disguise" and their alien form was something random and not set by me. It removed my entire disguise and replaced it with the alien form. Also I uploaded my family to the gallery and they looked how I designed them. It was only after placing them in the world did everything change. 

Message 25 of 26 (335 Views)

Re: [GTW] Alien's appearance becomes disguise

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.88.213.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except every kit, Wedding Stories, Paranormal, Luxury Party, and Journey to Batuu
How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS and create an alien then create a normal human sim. Using genetics, make a child between them. Save the family to the gallery (you will notice on the gallery photo that the half-alien half sim hybrid is shown in their alien form while the full alien is shown in their disguise..first signs of the bug) and then go into the game, you will notice the hybrid sim will look like it's alien form from CAS, but when you click on the sim, you will see the option "remove disguise" even though the sim isn't supposed to look like how they do as an alien for their human disguise. After removing the "disguise" you will see a randomly generated alien look for your alien.
What happens when the bug occurs? The human look for the sim is completely replaced by the alien look and then the alien look is randomized.
What do you expect to see? The human look working as the human disguise and the alien look staying as the alien look.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I also realized this bug today, but it could have been a problem for a while...(I don't play occults) Full-blooded alien sims made in CAS have their disguises working properly, but hybrids (Half alien, half-human) made using genetics, have the alien look that I created for them, set as their disguise look, and then their alien look is completely randomized. If this was hard to understand (Because it was hard to explain) I hope these pictures would further help to explain. (hover over pictures for descriptions of the problem) P.S. I have removed Mods & CC and this is still happening, it is most definitely a bug that needs to be fixed. Notice how the _Remove Disguise_ option is present for Dina while she is supposed to be in her alien form; The alien look that I created in CAS has become her disguise in game.Notice how Flamenco is indeed in his disguise as he should be; the bug is not a problem for full-blooded aliensNotice how the _Remove Disguise_ option is present for Nina while she is supposed to be in her alien form; The alien look that I created in CAS has become her disguise in game..Notice how for Dina too, the gallery shows the alien form to the left and the disguise to the right (as it should be) but in game this isn't the case, showing that this is a bug.Notice for Flamenco, (Full-blooded Alien) his alien form is to the left and his disguise form is to the right, as it should beNotice how for Nina, the gallery shows the alien form to the left and the disguise to the right (as it should be) but in game this isn't the case, showing that this is a bug.

Message 26 of 26 (230 Views)