[GTW] Alien Abductions

by jw4yner

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[GTW] Alien Abductions

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Okay, I'm sick and tired of these alien abductions. It's happening every single sim night and it's getting on my nerves. I can't even enjoy the game. Please fix this so it isn't occurring so often or allow us to turn it off!!!! 

Message 1 of 9 (824 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [GTW] Alien Abductions

Hero

@jw4yner Abductions were tweaked in today's patch.

Feedback appreciated.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (714 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I've played quite a while now and had two in total.

Is this something that started right away or did it get more frequent over time ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (813 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It just happened for the first time when I played the day before yesterday then yesterday it was happening every sim night. I have to take the door off the house every night to keep them from waking up and going outside.

Message 3 of 9 (801 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

No mods, right ?

EDIT: Seems there's a satellite dish you can buy with which you can turn abductions off. Just put it on your lot.

You need to use the cheat bb.showhiddenobjects and then type satellite dish or use the filter to find it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem too. My sim keeps getting abducted. He has had 4 alien babies. One right after the other. At first it was cute then it was annoying after that if was frustrating. I keep sending them back to their world. The satellite dish to prevent abduction is s a hassle since you have to reapply the block every in game day. The gamer should have the option to disable abductions all together. Or make it so the satellite dish blocks all abductions unless it randomly breaks. So far I like everything about the expansion except the abductions.

Message 5 of 9 (742 Views)

Hero

Yea I heard.

I would post in the feedback forum over at the official Sims forum so that they tune it down.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (737 Views)

Hero

@jw4yner Abductions were tweaked in today's patch.

Feedback appreciated.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (715 Views)

★★ Novice
@jw4yner A friend of mine just told me that she's got the same problem. In her place I'm adding a "Me too"
Message 8 of 9 (433 Views)

Hero
@Flauschschlange Please create a new thread. This one was solved in 2015.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (426 Views)