Re: "Use Hot Tub" missing from [GT] Club Activities list

by crinrict

Original Post

[GT] 'Use Hot Tub' missing from Club Activities list (no Perfect Patio Pack)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, Snowy Escape, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Strangerville
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go in "Create A Club", then click on "Add Activity" under the Club Activities section and look at the list.
What happens when the bug occurs? The "Use Hot Tub" activity is missing.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the "Use Hot Tub" activity in the Outdoor section, since Hot Tubs are a Base Game item.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I've attached some photos below. The first one is what it looks like in my game, the second one is from someone else's game. As you can see they have "Use Hot Tub" listed under the Outdoor section and I do not. They suspected it is because they own the Perfect Patio stuff pack but Hot Tubs have been a Base Game item since the 20th Anniversary patch therefore shouldn't Base Game also get this activity? Someone also said the "Use Hot Tubs" activity works for the hot springs in Snowy Escape which I own and I would love to use this function.

UseHotTubMissing.jpg

UseHotTub.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 2 (425 Views)

Re: "Use Hot Tub" missing from [GT] Club Activities list

Hero
@ldn2la I'm also guessing that has to do with the fact that you don't own the perfect patio stuff pack. They just added the hot tub and not any other functionality that came with it.

It could of course be an oversight but it could as well be a decision not to give more than just the object when you don't own the pack

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (392 Views)