[GT] Themed nights at bar and autonomous club gatherings don't work at same time

by SappySifaka

Original Post

[GT] Themed nights at bar and autonomous club gatherings don't work at same time

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have various clubs with their hangout set as a bar. Go to the bar on various nights.
What happens when the bug occurs? Themed nights at the bar and autonomous club gatherings don't ever happen in tandem, only one or the other works on any given night. If it's bears night, either bears will show up but no clubs will spawn, or clubs will spawn but no bears will. This goes for all ghost night, alien night, and knight night as well. This issue has persisted for a while.  However, recently it seems to have shifted in favor of themed sims showing up more nights than clubs.  I haven't seen a club auto gather at my pub in at least 7 in-game days, despite 5 total clubs have it set as their hangout. 
What do you expect to see? Both clubs and sims for the night's theme should show up on any given night.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Thank you

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (295 Views)