[GT][JA][SD] Some Build object types still don't show up in Gallery previews

by Timoram

Original Post

[GT][JA][SD] Some Build object types still don't show up in Gallery previews

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.73.57.1030 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, Jungle Adventure, Spa Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Go in Build mode on an empty lot. 2) Place one Build object amongst the following type: Pool + a pack-specific Pool Water Style; fountain + a pack-specific Fountain Trim. Do not place anything else. 3) Note down from which packs these Build objects came from 4) Save the lot in the Gallery 5) For each of the packs you noted in step 3, go into the Gallery pop-up preview from the lot you saved in step 4 6) Click on "Show used items"
What happens when the bug occurs? The "Show used items" is blank. No items are seen.
What do you expect to see? Depending on the Build object that I used and the pack they came from, I expected to see them in the "Show used items". (They probably don't show up either if clicking on the "Show all pack items" button after step 6.)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I updated the game to patch 1.73.48.1030.

Despite patch 1.73.48.1030, the following Build object types still don't show up in the Gallery Preview pop ups (both under the "Show Used Items" list and under the "Show all pack items" list):

• Pool water styles (added with Get Together and Jungle Adventure, will flag their DLC anyway when saving a lot or room)
  • Fountain trims (which as of today matters to the only DLC fountain trim there is, which was added with Spa Day but does not flag its DLC when saving a lot or room)
Message 1 of 1 (396 Views)