by canelacaliente

Original Post

[GT][GTW] Autonomous Baking Club Activity Broken

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion: All Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville Stuff Packs: Vintage Glamour, My First Pet, Moschino Stuff, Tiny Living, Nifty Knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set Full Autonomy on for all Sims. Create a brand new club. Set the club activity to baking. Set the banned activity to cooking. Add Sims to the club. Start the club gathering on a residential or community lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? NPC and household Sims will autonomously continue to cook different types of cake instead of using the baking options. They will get in trouble with the club for not following the club rules. Sims will only bake cakes autonomously even though it is disallowed. They will not use any of the baking recipes or the cupcake machines. If there is no fridge or stove, they will just stand around or engage in other activities.
What do you expect to see? The Sims do not use any of the cooking options but only the baking options.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My situation is different from [BY DESIGN] [GT] Club activity: Sims only cook white cake with Baking activity 

Link to save file:  https://1drv.ms/u/s!Agz9k3UFAizZihb_hGo1kl-D8K9g?e=vKqz4I

This is the error in the tunning file:

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<I c="ClubInteractionGroup" i="club_interaction_group" m="clubs.club_tuning" n="clubInteractionGroup_SkillBuilding_Baking" s="126320">
  <L n="affordances">
    <T>31030<!--StartCraftingAutonomouslySuperInteraction: fridge_BakeCake_Autonomously--></T>
    <T>112479<!--StartCraftingAutonomouslySuperInteraction: cupcakeMachine_StartBakingAutonomously--></T>
    <T>112476<!--StartCraftingAutonomouslySuperInteraction: fridge_StartBakingAutonomously--></T>
    <T>112288<!--CraftingPhaseCreateObjectInSlotSuperInteraction: cupcakeFactory_MakeBakingRecipe_Staging_Basic--></T>
    <T>114609<!--CraftingPhaseStagingSuperInteraction: counter_MakeRecipe_Staging_Baking--></T>
    <T>108665<!--StartCraftingSuperInteraction: fridge_Bake_StartCrafting--></T>
    <T>108243<!--StartCraftingSuperInteraction: stove_Bake_StartCrafting--></T>
    <T>112202<!--StartCraftingSuperInteraction: cupcakemaker_StartBaking--></T>
    <T>109489<!--SuperInteraction: si_BakingSkill_DecorateCake--></T>
    <T>109491<!--SuperInteraction: si_BakingSkill_DecorateCookie--></T>
    <T>109490<!--SuperInteraction: si_BakingSkill_DecorateCupCake--></T>
    <T>13770<!--CraftingPhaseStagingSuperInteraction: oven_MakeFood_Staging_Basic--></T>
    <T>13287<!--CraftingResumeInteraction: crafting_resume--></T>
    <T>13852<!--PutAwayInteraction: Put_Away_Item--></T>
  </L>
  <E n="category">FOOD_AND_DRINK</E>
  <T n="category_icon" p="InGame\UI\Icons\Clubs\Rules\clubs_rules_Bake.png">2f7d0004:00000000:1ec346fd10f502c4</T>
  <T n="club_bucks_reward">2</T>
  <T n="is_targeted">False</T>
  <T n="name">0x71082E97<!--String: "Bake"--></T>
  <T n="tooltip_template">0xFDC43118<!--String: "Bake"--></T>
  <T n="tooltip_template_negative">0xBB5CCA2E<!--String: "Don't Bake"--></T>

Image of Sim baking cake and showing it is disallowed:

04-16-21_9-48-07 AM.png

Message 1 of 1 (277 Views)