by dearprudence68

Original Post

[GT] Child starts fight with adult in Windenberg

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, 4 Seasons, Vampires, Romantic Garden, Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ?
What happens when the bug occurs? Child approaches adult and immediately starts fistfighting. They do not know each other previously.
What do you expect to see? Children not fighting with adults.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My adult sim was standing in front of her house in Windenberg minding her own business when a child she did not know approached her and started a fist fight completely unprovoked. When my Sims went inside, the child remained standing in front of their house for some time, staring at the house and smiling creepily. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (803 Views)

Re: Child starts fight with adult in Windenberg

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? n/a
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? n/a
What happens when the bug occurs? n/a
What do you expect to see? n/a
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

@dearprudence68 Are you using mods/cc ? To my knowledge, children don't fight adults on vanilla games.

EDIT

Could you please edit your post and add the following info to your post.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently working on/off but it helps if you are not prompted for the template while editing, please answer the questions anyways.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (767 Views)

★★★ Pro

Yeah, I had it too. It’s the rare script which once in a new Moon run that sim randomly (without NAPS) fights in Windenburg (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Random-attacks-against-Sims-in-Windenburg/td-p/790...). In an incredible rare % (under 0.01%) the game will pick a child for this.

I had a got laugh as Alexander Goth(child) runs to my sim and starting a fight and of course he was winning! I encounter this once and never again (Vanilla Game, before Eco-Lifestyle and Neighbourhood Brawl was not active)

I normally don't report bugs which I like, but it can maybe frustration if you think that you are the only one which encounter this. So, you are not alone with child villains in Windenburg.

Message 3 of 4 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes, I certainly found it amusing! I found the child later and her trait was "good," so that makes even less sense!

Message 4 of 4 (709 Views)