Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Child Change Into Nude Autonomously At Home

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat Laundry Day Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Movie Night Stuff, Spooky Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your Sim go visit a household that has children and stick around for a while. (Such as staying the night) It happens autonomously
What happens when the bug occurs? Children can autonomously choose to Change Into Nude, even if non-family Sims are around.
What do you expect to see? Children shouldn't autonomously take off their clothes, maybe. At least if there are adults visiting their homes.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Not sure if it's actually Get Together's problem, but since that one thing that adds the Change Into Nude interaction, I just tagged it as such.

Also I've seen Adults/Teens/Elders do this, too before the patch, but I'm only just now seeing this.

06-20-19_2-26-13 AM.png

My Sim, a Young Adult, was visiting the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household and stayed overnight.

In the morning I caught Olivia walking around like this.

I don't remember, but are Children allowed to do the Change Into Nude action?

They aren't, right? Especially with non-family adults around?

Message 1 of 6 (5,497 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Child Change Into Nude Autonomously At Home

Hero

Certain households will no longer randomly change into nude outfits.

Fixed in Patch 1.55.105

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (5,280 Views)

All Replies

Re: [GT?] Child Change Into Nude Autonomously At Home

EA Sims Team

@Iyasenu 

We'll look into this.  Thank you.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 6 (5,438 Views)

Hero
Added without EP tag

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (5,405 Views)

Hero

Certain households will no longer randomly change into nude outfits.

Fixed in Patch 1.55.105

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (5,281 Views)

★★ Novice

School age children keep appearing naked on their home lot. Constantly putting clothes back on them. I put clothes back on child paused the game clicked save and before the save was done applying his clothes were back off. Its really annoying. So it is not fixed as of 8/14/2022

Message 5 of 6 (3,331 Views)

Hero
@CheekySoutherner This was fixed a while ago. If you still see issues, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (3,321 Views)