by jpage1982

Original Post

[GT] Animation Glitch Upon Cheek Kiss Greeting

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every pack except: - Nifty Knitting - My First Pet - Kids Room
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug itself can be tested easily and happened for me the vast majority of the time: Invite several sims with deep romantic relationships to the point that they will kiss you upon greeting. Using a Club gathering is a good example while having romantic interactions added as a perk for said club. The bug occurs when a sim walks up autonomously to my own sim and tries to kiss them on the cheek, wherein that is where the animation glitch occurs.
What happens when the bug occurs? The arms extend rigid and pointed towards (and often through) the kissed sim's body as if by some monstrous magnetic pull of force. It is disturbing, to say the least.
What do you expect to see? A sim getting kissed on the cheek. No more, no less.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Yes, this is after all the mods have been removed, hence why all the One Punch Man sims.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (493 Views)