Re: GS's ability The Chosen One was applied on his allies incorrectly

by MillaboreusF

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GS's ability The Chosen One was applied on his allies incorrectly

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? GS's ability The Chosen One was applied on his allies incorrectly
OS Version the latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug These days players who have GL Rey usually make their squad by GL Rey, Jedi Revan, GK, GS and Wat. When I use GL Kylo and FO characters to fight with this team, I found whenever Hux use S2 on GK, all attackers can't deal Crit Damage on him. Then I found again Sith Trooper's assist attack can not deal crit damage either. Then I try every possible ways and the result is that all attacks out of turn can not deal crit damage on anyone of the GL Rey's team. If I took down GS, this wouldn't occur any longer. So I guess GS's ability The Chosen One applied on all his allies instead of himself only.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use GL Kylo, Hux, Sith Trooper, FO Stormtrooper and Wat to fight with GL Rey, Wat, Jedi Revan, GS and GK
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country China

this occurs so often, im sure most players met this

Message 1 of 4 (299 Views)

Accepted Solution

@MillaboreusF Hi thanks for the report! This is actually working as intended.

The part of the Chosen One to which you refer says "Enemies attacking out of turn can't critically hit." This ability isn't applying to GAS or his allies - they are applying to his enemies. Regardless of who the enemies are targeting, if they are attacking out of turn, Chosen One prevents them from critically hitting.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (264 Views)

All Replies

@MillaboreusF Hi thanks for the report! This is actually working as intended.

The part of the Chosen One to which you refer says "Enemies attacking out of turn can't critically hit." This ability isn't applying to GAS or his allies - they are applying to his enemies. Regardless of who the enemies are targeting, if they are attacking out of turn, Chosen One prevents them from critically hitting.

★★★ Apprentice

I got this when I read English description. Seems translation again make it misunderstood. Hope CG could have more efforts for us non-English speakers.

In my language, the description says only GS was protected by non-crit out of turn

Message 3 of 4 (224 Views)

@MillaboreusF Which language is that? Perhaps the translation can be flagged for future improvement?
Thanks!