by AstroMast

Original Post

[GRO] Keepsake Box still designated to elder after removing from game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.105.345.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs All GPs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Replace a current lot with a new lot from the gallery, keepsake box in the previous lot with still be registered to your elder but won’t exist in the game, preventing a new keepsake box from being designated.
What happens when the bug occurs? When clicking on a new keepsake box and trying to designate it, it says my elder sim has a designated keepsake box
What do you expect to see? It should allow me to designate a new box as the old one has been deleted.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I loaded the game without mods or cc

Hello! I just imported a residential lot from the gallery and used it to replace the house of my current sim family. I didn’t keep any furniture from the old house but the game seems to operate as if the keepsake box from the old house is this in the game. I’ve checked all my sims’ inventories and the house inventory and it’s not in there. Because of this, I can’t designate my elder sim as the owner of the new keepsake box I purchase. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 1 (548 Views)