GL Rey game play is seriously broken

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPad
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 713-746-377
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug For at least the past week when Rey is fighting another Rey (generally with wat on defence) the defence toon are take ing no damage at all when hit by RH Poe, RH Finn , Chewbacca,or,even Rey with whirlwind. This is mostly even dent,against,GK with a tech added from Wat. The defence toons are acting as if REy is in her ultimate stand and all toons are immune t damage. She is not in ultimate Eir are other time where Rey does strange action like her whirlwind and she act like she was doing an ultimate strike. Or vice versa. Rey even move from her stance when doing whirlwind as if,she,was,doing relentless advance. The coding is completely screwed up.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You need to debug the game.,I have spoken to,several,shard mates they all new about the problem or had encountered it themselves. I don’t usually video my games so,I can’t give you a video
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

No screen shot available as this is about the gameplay mechanics not working properly.

Message 1 of 8 (731 Views)

Re: GL Rey game play is seriously broken

★★ Novice
@11Ariki What a completely useless bug reporting system - I looked through the threads on Rey bugs and it seems nothing ever gets done to fix the issue and nothing is ver acknowledged. Capital Games would have to be the most useless development company in the gaming world at the moment. It is 2 weeks since this bug was reported and the issue still persists.
Message 2 of 8 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]

@11Ariki Hi, thanks for the report! I scrolled the forum , and the next thread I found on this topic had indeed been acknowledged by an EA employee.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Rey-s-ultimate-ability-bugged/td-p/9212672

When a report is filed here, QA support reproduces it, and then submits a bug report to the studio with all the details. The studio then takes that info and prioritizes new bugs in relation to all the other concurrent work. Then once they identify how the bug occurs, they have to make a fix, and then test the fix extensively to ensure it doesn’t break anything else.

So yes, this process can take time, especially with intermittent bugs like this one. However, players like you bringing the issues here help the studio start working on the issues earlier than otherwise, so thank you!

★ Novice

When fighting mirror matches vs GL Rey, opponent Rey glitches forward in two pause steps and then falls back into her position as if she is in her ultimate stance. From that point forward her moves are not properly synced. Initiation of her ultimate is visually seen as the ultimate strike (although the blue glow around the characters remain). There is a serious bug in the coding that breaks the sync of gameplay and visual effects for Rey. I will attempt to record matches and post a video on youtube as it has happened in 10% of my Rey mirror matches in the past 3 days.

Message 4 of 8 (562 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yep - same issue.  She enters her ultimate stance and then gets stuck in it.  Great having one of the two most powerful characters in the game....that doesn't work.

Message 5 of 8 (466 Views)

Re: GL Rey game play is seriously broken - capital Games is still incompetent

★★ Novice

It has been 5 months since GL Rey was released. Players have spent excessive $ to get her and gear her up. Rey problems were widely reported but never acknowledged by Capital a Games. They still have not fixed the problem and have not told players when they will fix her game play. I encounter the problem almost daily. This help site seems to be of little help because people who respond are never gong the agree that CG is incompetent. Watch the video and see CG programming in all its glory.

well I tried to upload a screen play movie take by this iPad but apparently this site doesn’t recognise Apple file movie extension type file. Another fine example of CG / EA Incompetence. If you can’t upload the information I guess they can say they don’t know what someone is talking about.

Message 6 of 8 (384 Views)

★★ Novice

Xxxx

tried agai but upload to this site doesn’t work

Message 7 of 8 (381 Views)

★ Apprentice
@11Ariki Dont bother. They know this bug. It has been reported a gadzillion of times and as many has been "flagged as a bug". 0 action, as usual
Message 8 of 8 (344 Views)