GL Rey Event Tier 6 - Bugged

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 11
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 584341543
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Team members are getting one shot in the Tier 6 GL Rey event since update
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into Tier 6 Rey event. Any team comp. 2 members will be one shot
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country UK

Original T6 video

https://youtu.be/K3hNR6NNyoA

New T6 video

https://youtu.be/FsVM-HKG4Ks

Message 1 of 27 (3,467 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GL Rey Event Tier 6 - Bugged

★ Apprentice

We (my guild) have done some more testing and the SLKR buff also applies to the Rey event version so Rey needs to be at least 503 speed.

Can it be advised that this buff ALSO applies to the event as people will be wasting  tickets using teams that were previously fine. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 27 (3,368 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @BowdieDulcano and thank you for the report.

We did not change anything in regards to the GL Rey event and its mechanics.

Looking at your two videos, there are a couple of points to consider:

1. In the first video, BB-8 is attacked whilst he has Critical Hit Immunity, resulting in much lower damage received compared to the second video where none of your characters had it.

2. Secondly, it is hard to compare damage to different characters but looking at the damage your Resistance Hero Poe is receiving in both videos, that damage appears to be comparable (to a certain degree): 1st video 101175 (with buffs) vs 2nd video 123406 (without buffs)

Message 2 of 27 (3,386 Views)

★ Apprentice

We (my guild) have done some more testing and the SLKR buff also applies to the Rey event version so Rey needs to be at least 503 speed.

Can it be advised that this buff ALSO applies to the event as people will be wasting  tickets using teams that were previously fine. 

Message 3 of 27 (3,369 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

That is correct. NPC units are usually similar to the player obtainable ones unless stated otherwise but of course, will be heavily customized for events.

Message 4 of 27 (3,349 Views)

★★ Apprentice

NPC units in events are almost never identical to player obtained characters. In a rare case that they might be, it hasn't changed the NPC's kit when kit updates impact player owned units. 

This is a new situation and should have been mentioned in the update notes. I question why the event even needed updated since the requirements to even get to this point are extremely high?

Message 5 of 27 (3,339 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand I am experiencing the same issue. Up until this point I have modded my Rey team and have gone 5/5 on tier 6, which is already a difficult place to reach and calls for an excessive amount of tickets/energy/time. Now no matter what I do, I lose 2 characters before even being able to take a single turn. The event is already hard enough 5 v. 3, it’s impossible 3 v. 3...and now much harder for everyone that is slightly behind those who got Rey’s ultimate first.
Message 6 of 27 (3,311 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem. Was 7/7 on Tier 6, all with max or very close to max characters, won every time cleanly with all 5 still alive. Did it again today after the SLKR buff. Lost 1 character without taking any turns and quickly continued to lose. The added SLKR speed was significant in impact but more so was the no crits with advantage. Literally couldn't hurt him and he just ramped his stacks and wiped everyone else out. 

These tokens take so much time, not to mention the time and expense to even qualify for the GL events. This does just seem like an unintended side effect of the buff, but it's an issue. The SLKR in the Rey event at the least should be reset to the prior version and refunds of tokens should also be strongly considered in my opinion. 

Message 7 of 27 (3,285 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here, I've played T6 before but now I can't do enough damage to kill SLKR until is too late.

And I have Rey at 509 speed so even if I start and apply lifeblood before they go, I just can't kill SLKR anymore 

Message 8 of 27 (3,254 Views)

★ Guide

Same for me!
Event isn´t playable anymore because of your Kylo "fix" yesterday or the day before

Why don´t you fix rey instead?
we are missing a fullauto TB toon and a fullauto HSR toon... rey is scrap, but kylo is not (which is easier to obtain, cause no legend and herojourney toon is needed, kylo is easier to obtain than GAS^^) so unfix the kylo fix please

Message 9 of 27 (3,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lost 70 tickets this morning. I already have 3/10.... And i am so pissed of cause my Rey has 498 speed. I have moved mods around and tested things on Tier 5. Apparently after the rework the speed of side toons reaches 500 (470 + 30) so that means if ur Rey was 499 and u had no problem the previous times now 2 toons get ome shoted.

If your Rey is 500, it's a coin flip on who goes first

If your Rey is 501 she goes first.... 

Mine is 501 now... 

But I am stilk very pissed cause they NEVER MENTIONED THEIR BASE SPEED..... it's 70 tickets, 2 days of farm, 900 crytals.... 

They fix 1 thing they screw up 2

Screenshot_20200605_084539_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Screenshot_20200605_091936_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 10 of 27 (3,169 Views)