GL Kylo not able to land stun on Finn

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 13.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 592-765-894
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When I attempted to fight GL Rey teams in arena today I was unable to stun Finn at all. The stun would not land and therefore makes it impossible to beat a GL Rey team. This needs to be looked at ASAP. I fought 5 different GL Rey teams which I can normally beat and I lost to all of them as I couldn’t stun Finn ever.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight GL Rey team with Finn, Poe, GK, Chewy. I am normally able to stun Finn after Reys first turn I was unable to land a stun on Finn at all today between five different teams!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Major bug with Kylo against GL Rey team with Finn.  Can’t land stun on Finn at all and Kylo goes into stance with mask off like ultimate ability but I haven’t unlocked it yet!   Please fix ASAP!

Message 1 of 9 (419 Views)

Re: GL Kylo not able to land stun on Finn

Community Manager (retired)
@loneranger020610 Hi there, thanks for the report. Can you please tell me the exact team composition? Which Finn and Poe? And were there any debuffs or anything else that could have prevented the Stun?
Message 2 of 9 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It is against GL Rey, Resistance Hero Finn, Resistance hero Poe, Chewbacca and General Kenobi.  When I have fought these teams prior to today GL Rey usually goes first then GL Kylo goes and if you used his middle ability it would stun whoever he hit.  It’s not supposed to be resisted.  There were no debuffs on Finn but he did have critical hit immunity but that hasn’t prevented the stun from landing in the past.  Also I attempted to stun Finn later in the battle without critical hit immunity and was still unable to land the stun.  All I know is Finn should not be able to resist a stun from GL Kylo and it happened about  8 times to me this morning going against different teams I normally beat.  Without the stun working it is impossible to beat.

@CG_MindTricks 

Message 3 of 9 (391 Views)

@loneranger020610 Did Chewbacca have Guard on Finn? That would make him immune to stun.

★★★ Newbie

Also I noticed that GL Kylo was sometimes going into his ultimate stance with his mask off but I don’t have his ultimate unlocked yet.  Hope this helps.

Message 5 of 9 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I just fought again and yes Finn did have guard which he has never had before in any of my fights and that includes against maxed out GL Rey teams with ultimate.  Also under GL Kylo Stun ability it states it can’t be copied, dispelled or resisted. So it should land and take precedent over guard even.

@GladOS-013 

Message 6 of 9 (368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Galactic legends abilities should trump all other characters except another GL.  Otherwise what’s so special about them except for the cost to get them?

@GladOS-013 

Message 7 of 9 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

RE:Also under GL Kylo Stun ability it states it can’t be copied, dispelled or resisted. So it should land and take precedent over guard even

Guard is not stopping it from being resisted. Immunity means it doesn't even attempt to be applied
Immunity trumps all. 

Same reason you can't crit hit a guarded ally or apply daze, it skips the attempt at application
They would need to add a "bypasses immunity" to the ability which is doubtful to happen

Message 8 of 9 (347 Views)

@loneranger020610 SLKR and Rey are also immune to stun. If Stasis Strike could ignore immunity, then SLKR would be able to stun other Galactic Legends.

As it is, Rey and SLKR are highly dominant units. Chewbacca can only guard one unit (2 if Han is also in the team), and SLKR can simply select a different target to stun.

Guard seems to be working as intended on this situation, so there's no bug here. Thanks for the report though, hope we helped!