Re: GK Hello There Quest not Progressing

by ChristophIV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GK Hello There Quest not Progressing

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? GA Hello There Quest Not Progressing
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 186211833
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The General Kenobi Hello there quest is not Progressing for me this GA. I saved GK for offense and won all 3 battles but my underdog battles is still 0/3. Kind of annoying since I am specifically holding him for O to progress the quest.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Review GA battle log to confirm I used GK on offense in battles and progress my quests for me.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region South America
Country USA

Attached is a picture of where my quest currently sits despite using and winning with GK on offense all 3 Battles this GA

Screenshot_20190301-184447_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @pjlives,

As @ChristophIV correctly said, in a 3vs3 GA you need to use him in a 2 character squad (or alone) to progress this task. In a 5vs5 Grand Arena, you need to use a squad of 4 or less with him in it. We checked the logs for the recently finished Grand Arena event and you used your General Kenobi in 3 full squads to attack. Therefore it is correct that no quest progress was made.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (305 Views)

All Replies

Hello there,

For the underdog achievement in 3v3 you have to use a team with only 2 characters or less, one of which much be GK.

Previously any battle in 3v3 counted towards this achievement, but this was not working as intended.

You need at least one empty slot on the team, and this was fixed in this update: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/196183/server-update-2-21-2019 on 21/02/19.

Did you use a 3 man team in these GA battles?

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (339 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @pjlives,

As @ChristophIV correctly said, in a 3vs3 GA you need to use him in a 2 character squad (or alone) to progress this task. In a 5vs5 Grand Arena, you need to use a squad of 4 or less with him in it. We checked the logs for the recently finished Grand Arena event and you used your General Kenobi in 3 full squads to attack. Therefore it is correct that no quest progress was made.

Message 3 of 3 (306 Views)