by nickinbigd

Original Post

[GF] Starlight accolades hosts incompetent

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.7.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, Island, Famous, Seasons, City, Parenthood, Spa, Tiny, Laundry, Patio, Backyard, Movie, Snowy Escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go the awards ceremony
What happens when the bug occurs? Starlight Accolades are Always a chaotic mess, with Sims hopping out of their seats and wandering around. But lately, the “hosts” of this award ceremony are behaving incompetently. They may show up, and stand outside, sit in the back row or chat for hours before finally making to the microphone. Or they will get distracted by the late entry of other star Sim and stop presenting. Or they will wander away from the mic and never return. And the “This concludes tonight’s ceremony” message never pops up.
What do you expect to see? Hosts showing up on time, stepping to the mic and presenting awards. It is very frustrating when your Sim needs to win an award to complete an Aspiration and the host manages to give out only one award because he doesn't reach the microphone for hours after the official start time, etc.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template, added tag

Message 1 of 2 (519 Views)

Re: [GF] Starlight accolades hosts incompetent

★★★★★ Novice

This happens to me, too!! The host shows up late, does everything BUT announce the winners and then the event ends having only one or two NPCs win something. The only difference between my problem and yours is that I DO get the conclusion message.

Message 2 of 2 (447 Views)