Original Post

Highlighted

[GF] Stan walks straight in and steals without being invited

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Suomi
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion packs, all Game packs, all Stuff packs except: My first pet, Romantic garden, Perfect patio, Luxury party and Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Celebrity (Thorne Bailey in my case) has the "Stan" quirk and lives in 6-4-1 Hanamigawa lot
What happens when the bug occurs? Fans, and especially the "Stan" just walk straight in to my home and act like they have been invited
What do you expect to see? Fans staying outside like they should if they are not invited in.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I moved Thorne Bailey together with my sim and after that there has been fans walking into my home. Especially annoying is the "Stan", too eager one who just walks in and starts stealing my stuff. I need to keep a constant eye out for them and make my sims shoo them away before they start stealing my stuff. My sims are living in the new Japan-style neighborhood on the 6-4-1 Hanamigawa lot.

Restarting the game didn’t work, the stealing fan returned the next day. I turned my home into private lot now, we'll see if that keeps her away...

I have removed all my CC and mods that I used long time ago and have done the cleaning process.

Here's a save file, in case it's needed. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gqKBQxeh9xgXxM_C5uWvh14i9lRoCMWA?usp=sharing

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (780 Views)

Re: [GF] Stan walks straight in and steals without being invited

★★★ Newbie

This happens to me as well, but I guess you have to just learn to get used to it. My guess is since their stans, they are obsessed with your sim (in your case Thorne Bailey) I could be wrong as well, maybe it is just a glitch, but if you really hate having this happen use a sims 4 cheat to remove the quirk and just continue playing your game with no stans/fans making that problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 2 (654 Views)