by SimGuruNick

Original Post

[GF] Selecting an Audition Crashed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but snowy escape, star wars, luxury party, spooky, maschino, my first pet
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It crashed after complete 2 the same auditions and gigs.
What happens when the bug occurs? Selecting an audition has no effect.
What do you expect to see? Appointment for audition.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello

I can't appoint certain new auditions because selecting them don't bring any effect (there's empty box in job schedule window). I managed to complete 2 the same types of them, and when I tried appoint third time I had "Starts in" without date, cancelled it and then mechanics crashed someway. Restarting, travelling, switching agency and repairing the game doesn't work.

For example: I can't appoint for salty suds commercial, that I did 2 times before or third one audition (pic) that never did before, but can for others.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 7 (628 Views)

Re: Get Famous Selecting an Audition Crashed

Hero
@BerBuzer Did you have an audition on a holiday ? Are you playing multiple households and switched to another family while the Sim had an audition open ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (602 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict I didn't and no. Maybe I can send you save file so you can verify my problem?

Message 3 of 7 (594 Views)

Hero
@BerBuzer Unfortunately currently don't have time for testing saves.

Usually if auditions corrupt like that there's not much you can do for that Sim

Does it work for another Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (577 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, it's sim related.

Message 5 of 7 (559 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

@BerBuzer Are you still having an issue with this Sim? Could you possibly share your save file with me where it's occurring, so we can take a look? Your back-up saves (the files that end in .ver) would potentially be helpful too. You can DM me the link to your saves, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sending me your saves: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 7 (522 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SimGuruNick DM sent, thank you.
Message 7 of 7 (500 Views)