by vyvexthorne

Original Post

[OPEN] [GF] Lifestyle Brand Doesn't Do Anything

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim take the Lifestyle Brand Perk, Go to computer and make a Lifestyle Brand, Wait for nothing to happen.
What happens when the bug occurs? Either nothing happens related to the Lifestyle Brand or when you shut off the game and reload it, you have the option to create the brand again as though you had never created it to begin with.
What do you expect to see? Something. Not sure since I've never actually used it before.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Lifestyle Brand fails to do anything at all and if I save the game and restart, I have the option to create a lifestyle brand as though I hadn't created one before. I asked about this on the Sims 4 forums and no real confirmation if others are having this problem but I thought I'd create the bug report anyway and see. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (3,260 Views)

Re: [GF] Lifestyle Brand Doesn't Do Anything

★★★★ Novice
@vyvexthorne Glad to know I am not alone! I clicked "me too", hopefully it gets fixed. I'm playing Penny and maxed out her career and global superstar. I was excited to finally try the Lifestyle Brand after owning GF since launch lol
Message 2 of 3 (3,035 Views)

Re: [GF] Lifestyle Brand Doesn't Do Anything

★★★★★ Newbie

This happens to me too. I've seen reports of this issue dating back to 2018 lol. Seems it's been fixing and unfixing itself through various patches since then.

Message 3 of 3 (2,341 Views)