by lovegrovedevon

Original Post

[GF] Going to another lot while Sim at actor lot causes Sim to leave work early

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.94.147.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Desert Luxe, Cottage Living, Dream Home Decorator, Paranormal, Snowy Escape, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Discover University, Realm of Magic, Get Famous, Seasons, Laundry Day, Cats & Dogs, Parenthood, Bowling Night, Vampires, Vintage Glamour, City Living, Backyard, Dine Out, Get Together, Spa Day, Get to Work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Have at least 2 adult sims in your household; 2) Send the actor to work alone; 3) Visit a different lot with your other sim; 4) The actor will either leave work early or will return having earned 0 simoleons.
What happens when the bug occurs? Actor either leaves work early or earns 0 simoleons.
What do you expect to see? Actor gets paid within the expected/stated range for their gig payout.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Sims 4 actor leaves work early or gets paid 0 simoleons.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (913 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Get Famous: actor gets paid 0 simoleons / leaves work early

Hero
@lovegrovedevon Does it only happen for the actor career for you currently ? Do you get any lastException files ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (871 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes, it only happens with the acting career. I believe it also happens when I stay on my home lot (ie even if I don’t travel). My actor sim ends up leaving work early, and/or doesn’t get paid.

I will check on the lastException files and will let you know.
Message 3 of 5 (813 Views)

Hero
@lovegrovedevon You mean when you switch to another Sim while you're at the acting career ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (793 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@lovegrovedevon I finally go around to this this in my game and wasn't able to duplicate. Sent my actor to work, then traveled with the wife to another lot and back and actor stayed at the career both times.

What level is your Sim at ? Have you tested other Sims ? Did you give them a housekey you never revoked ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (766 Views)