by greymon09

Original Post

[GF] Blank item in inventory after starlight accolades

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.49
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All current packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim attend the starlight accolades and check personal inventory
What happens when the bug occurs? For some reason after the accolades are over my servo has a blank item in his inventory that I'm unable to interact with e.g. When clicked on no pie menu comes up, its unable to be live dragged and pressing triangle to sell the item also doesn't do anything.
What do you expect to see? Not an non-iteractive blank item in the inventory
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I actually have a theory on what the mystery blank item is, I have a feeling that its possibly the placeholder award trophy your sim holds when doing the acceptance speech that for some reason wasn't removed after my servo finished his speech the other odd thing was that he also accepted his award twice once as soon as he arrived and then again just as the accolades were finishing so I'm unsure of this could also be the cause that because he didn't finish doing his second acceptance speech til about 11:20pm, he did also receive two copies of the award in the household build mode inventory, hope all this extra detail helps.

ETA: I've checked other post and discovered that by enabling testing cheats I can use the inventory purge to remove it, though that's a tad annoying cause it means that it disables my ability to get trophies on that save which is why I've avoided using any of the testing  cheats so far

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (768 Views)