by Gednaa

Original Post

[GF] [BDK] Sims are vacuuming during Starlight Awards

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Eco, Cool Kitchen, Spooky Stuff, Movie Hangout, Kids Room, Fitness, Toddler, laundry Day, My First Pet, Tiny Living, Paranormal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims start vacuuming at the Awards ceremony on the stage whilst the host is announcing winners!
What do you expect to see? any sims not vacuuming during the event.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. bought the vacuuming kit.

I keep my sims with Autonomy off during ceremonies, so mine won't, but my other household rock up with their vacs and clean like crazy even on the stage right next to or behind the host!  Could this being super clean be toned down a bit and confined to their houses perhaps?  They have the Fast and Fastidious Traits, but not the neat trait.  Seems a little over the top.  Now my photos of award winners have someone vacuuming behind them.  It's hilarious, but quite annoying and interrupting to normal gameplay.  I'd like to see this at the Oscars!  lol

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (385 Views)