GBA not dispelling JKR team in conquest mode

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? huawei p30 pro
OS Version android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 599-519-298
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In the new conquest mode, my GBA cannot dispell buffs from JKR team with her Glaive Sweep. Sector 2, third fight. Dont know if it happens against other jedies.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have experienced this in sector 2, third fight multiple times using 2 different teams (full geo team and empire team - palp lead, vader, thrawn, tarkin and GBA).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Czech Republic

Date and Time: 22.3.2021 18:15 +/- UTC+1

Message 1 of 4 (224 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GBA not dispelling JKR team in conquest mode

EA Live QV Team

Hi @frosthamka and thanks for the report.

Did any members of the enemy team have the "Foresight" buff when your GBA used her s1 "Glaive Sweep"? This would most likely granted from Grand Master Yoda using his s3 Battle Meditation".

If so, the attack will not hit and as it does not hit, it will not dispel all buffs on the enemy characters.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (191 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @frosthamka and thanks for the report.

Did any members of the enemy team have the "Foresight" buff when your GBA used her s1 "Glaive Sweep"? This would most likely granted from Grand Master Yoda using his s3 Battle Meditation".

If so, the attack will not hit and as it does not hit, it will not dispel all buffs on the enemy characters.

Message 2 of 4 (192 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes they had, but dispel is dispel. It shouldnt make any difference. Foresight is also a buff. I dont think it should work like this but I assume thats all I can do or say.

Thank you

Message 3 of 4 (180 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@frosthamka Unfortunately, dispells can be evaded. The characters that can dispell foresight along with all the rest usually say "cannot be evaded" or something similar.

Message 4 of 4 (153 Views)