GAS infinite loop in Hsith P4

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? n/a
OS Version 8
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 549-123-936
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Infinite loop in Hsith P4 when Traya gets enraged. Started the run during P4 with Sion at ~60% with a team of GAS/Echo/ARC/Cody/Sergeant. Reached P4 with only GAS and got to 87% before Traya became enraged. All the time neither Traya nor Sion were able to remove health from GAS. When Traya got enraged she started a loop of infinite attacks and TM removal.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By running a GAS led team at some point P4 I guess.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? n/a
OS Version 8
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 549-123-936
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Infinite loop in Hsith P4 when Traya gets enraged. Started the run during P4 with Sion at ~60% with a team of GAS/Echo/ARC/Cody/Sergeant. Reached P4 with only GAS and got to 87% before Traya became enraged. All the time neither Traya nor Sion were able to remove health from GAS. When Traya got enraged she started a loop of infinite attacks and TM removal.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By running a GAS led team at some point P4 I guess.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Greece

Message 1 of 3 (240 Views)

Re: GAS infinite loop in Hsith P4

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Shamino71 and thanks for the report.

We have played through p4 of the Sith Raid several times with GAS(lead) Echo, ARC Trooper, Cody, Clone Sergeant. Each time, Traya is able to defeat GAS once enraged and a loop is not encountered.

Do you happen to have this on video? It would help us with our investigation.

Message 2 of 3 (188 Views)

Re: GAS infinite loop in Hsith P4

★★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide Sorry no, just the printscreen above. GAS was left alone while Sion was still alive. Neither Sion nor Traya were able to kill him and after Traya was left alone and enraged in last phase of P4 the loop occured. I left it running until after the prizes were distributed and it still ran. I had to do a hard exit to get back in the game. At least I didn't miss out on the rewards but the damage I incured with the GAS team didn't count at all.
Message 3 of 3 (184 Views)