GAS damage bug

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy s10
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 254994716
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug GAS damage is getting significantly nerfed throughout a battle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use jkr lead with jml, jkl, gas, and wat against bastila lead jkl gas wat jml. Weapon tech on gas. Kill everyone else except jml. Don't kill jml or remove his protection up. Watch gas damage go from 60k+ to less than 20k.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I saw someone else had this post but it wasn't getting any attention so I figured I would try a new post. Here is a video with proof:

https://youtu.be/E5Qxqxo8TEA

At 55 seconds, GAS hits for 47.8k on his basic and 61.5k with telekinesis.

At 5 minutes, GAS hits for 13.5k on his basic and 16.5k with telekinesis.

That's almost a 75% decrease in damage. No one else seems to be having any damage decrease on my team so I don't think it's stacking defense on jml. 

My guess is it's a weird interaction with weapon tech and armor shred? By the end of the battle I have 4+ armor shreds on jml. Bastila lead jml is really the only team that can survive this long with that many armor shreds so I'd imagine the bug would easily slipped through testing. 

Message 1 of 2 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAS damage bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @TheCLPhenomenon and thanks for the report and providing the video.

We have been able to reproduce this behaviour with the help of your video and have brought this issue to the attention of the team.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (226 Views)

All Replies

Re: GAS damage bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @TheCLPhenomenon and thanks for the report and providing the video.

We have been able to reproduce this behaviour with the help of your video and have brought this issue to the attention of the team.

Message 2 of 2 (227 Views)