[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG G7 ThinQ
OS Version Most Recent
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 766-638-252
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I am losing rewards for arena bc all these stupid GAS teams have that bug so GAS can counter as soon as the battle begins. He goes into cover for the first time with only 3 of my team alive.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into arena, click a General Anakin Skywalker squad. Battle it with Dralak.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I  am now LOSING arena rewards thanks to this bug. Teams I know I can beat mean nothing when GAS can counter instantly when the battle begins without him having to cover. and it's severely undercutting my ability to claim first, which I was able to do just a few days ago. Are we getting compensated for ppl taking advantage of this bug and preventing us from climbing in Arena? Or do they get to exploit it and we just have to sit there and take it because we don't have GAS? I just lost 3 battles in a row that I should have won bc of this damn bug. It's ridiculous. 

Message 1 of 5 (414 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: GAS bug costing me arena rewards

@InyakSolomon88 Are you referring to the change in GAS behavior where he performs all counterattacks before going into Cover? Crumb said they are investigating whether it’s a bug or not.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/224222/general-skywalker-countering-befor...

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (373 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

@InyakSolomon88 Are you referring to the change in GAS behavior where he performs all counterattacks before going into Cover? Crumb said they are investigating whether it’s a bug or not.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/224222/general-skywalker-countering-befor...

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I don't really see how this 'solves' my problem. I'm losing to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ GAS teams that couldn't beat my Dralak before STILL and my question hasn't been answered. I couldn't play the game for days on my primary device in december, during a tw, didn't get compensation for that. Apparently only iOS owners get compensation. I now can't climb to first bc ❤️❤️❤️❤️ GAS teams are just being modded for speed so they can go first and wipe my team out. Or is the solution that there will be no compensation for people exploiting a bug?

And if this isn't a bug, I might very well be done with this game bc if this isn't a bug then that means that GAS is suddenly well beyond OP which therefore means that the new Rey and Kylo will have to be even worse, rendering relics null and void so soon after their introduction. Which means the game is broken beyond repair and no longer worth the time and effort. 

Message 3 of 5 (296 Views)

@InyakSolomon88 Just to confirm, GAS has always been able to counter from the start of the battle. The latest issue only affects a single counter attack (or two if it's a double tap attack) to the attack the removes the last of his protection before he goes into cover.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (280 Views)

@InyakSolomon88 Also, “solved” on the forums means either a question has been answered, or (if there’s a bug) the studio is aware. In this case, the studio is aware of the changed behaviour. Now we wait to see what they do.