GAS + aquired abilities

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xiaomi
OS Version 10 QJQ1.190828.002
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 498242369
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug GAS' unique ability "The Chosen One" causes major complication is many scenarios. Please tell me this is not WAI.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play some games where GAS gains additional abilities from outer sources.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Magyarország

Previously I reported that under JML-Leadership GAS might or might not use a 2nd ability after activating Inherited Teachings. That was flagged for investigation. Now I am requesting further clarification about the followings:

In LSTB I composed a JML-L team inculding GAS who happens to be a hero of the table.

After I activated Inherited teachings with GAS.... That lovely hero activated the platoonability as 2nd ability... This has to be a joke, right? Or a bug rather? Based on this, I can imagine that in Sith Raid, GAS might use Unbreakable Will as 2nd ability. This totally wrecks all the strategic elements in a fight, when an ally unexpectedly depletes your special abilities.

I think it is more than likely that the intention was for GAS to only use his own abilities as 2nd ability, telekinetics, Furious slash, force grip, sundering strike. Is this a bug or is it WAI?

Message 1 of 2 (140 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAS + aquired abilities

EA Live QV Team

Hello there @SerWulfgar 

This is technically working as designed.

General Skywalkers unique ability "The Chose One" states that "General Skywalker uses an additional ability during his turn." but does not specify what ability he uses during his turn.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)

All Replies

Re: GAS + aquired abilities

EA Live QV Team

Hello there @SerWulfgar 

This is technically working as designed.

General Skywalkers unique ability "The Chose One" states that "General Skywalker uses an additional ability during his turn." but does not specify what ability he uses during his turn.

Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)