Re: GAS Damage Reduction During Battle vs JML

by crzydroid

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

@Persimius So are you saying that it looks like the  damage reduction from JML special persists on GAS? If you never use it, his damage never goes down on his own turns?

Message 11 of 17 (512 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crzydroid Right. On his turn his damage is normal. However if he attacks as a result or being called with JML’s leader ability his damage *on that assist* goes down throughout the battle.
Message 12 of 17 (507 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I mean, he has 90% damage reduction with that assist. It's in the kit. That's WAI. If that then also affects his damage on his own turns, as seen in the video, it's a bug.

Message 13 of 17 (490 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Huh, I'd just never noticed before, and after seeing this report, it definitely seemed to be going down throughout the fight. But I just rewatched my video and that is not the case. It does fluctuate, but in both directions. Not sure if this is what OP was seeing.

Message 14 of 17 (468 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If you watch my video, its pretty clear GAS damage is being reduced.  At the 3:50 mark of the vid (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCSchWwVta4&t=230s) GAS does two non crits for 6k.  A few turns later, JML calls him to assist with They Grow Beyond, he has 3 stacks of jedi lesson so 60% mastery and weapon tech to ignore defense.  He is also being called to attack out of turn, which is 35% bonus damage under JKR.  He hits for 6576 damage, not crit.  His physical damage would have to be under 2000 at this point.  I have no idea whats causing it, but its definitely a bug.

Message 15 of 17 (464 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@kdbrown3Have the same problem and made a video as well. At 55 seconds gas hits for 47.8k on basic and 61.5k with telekinesis. At 5 minutes he hits for 13.5k on basic and 16.5k with telekinesis.

https://youtu.be/E5Qxqxo8TEA

I made my own bug report since no one from CG has said anything here. Hoping it gets more attention.

Message 16 of 17 (366 Views)

EA Live QV Team

We have now brought this issue to the attention of the team for further troubleshooting.

Message 17 of 17 (1,160 Views)