Accepted Solution

GAS + 501st in hsith

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone se
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug when a 501st ally has the unbreakable will buff, they can take damage(?? i'm not sure exactly what's happening) from the minions in phase 1 of the heroic sith raid, even if GAS is leader and in advance
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

team: GAS leader, fives, echo, rex, ahsoka

phase 1 of heroic sith raid

when a 501st ally has the unbreakable will buff, they are targeted by the enemy (normal). they don't seem to take damage from nihilus (also normal). but it looks like they can take damage from the minions. upon taking damage, they gain 100% health. the damage they take is also weird because i'm pretty sure echo here has more health than sith marauder dealt (video 1)

if they already have 100% health, they don't seem to take damage (video 2)

edit: actually, it seems more likely that when a 501st ally would 'take damage' from one of the minions, their health is set to 100% instead. not sure if this is what's supposed to happen

edit 2: i was rewatching my gameplay, and i noticed this (video 3). ahsoka has unbreakable will and nihilus uses annihilate on her, reducing her to 1 health. immediately afterwards, nihilus uses his basic on her, and she gains 100% health

Message 1 of 2 (213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAS + 501st in hsith

EA Live QV Team

Hi @nighttiger-mid and thanks for reporting this and providing videos.

We have been able to reproduce this behaviour and have now reported it to the team for further investigation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)

All Replies

Re: GAS + 501st in hsith

EA Live QV Team

Hi @nighttiger-mid and thanks for reporting this and providing videos.

We have been able to reproduce this behaviour and have now reported it to the team for further investigation.

Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)