by iFlyPenguins

Original Post

Problem processing game logic

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? JammyJ YouTube
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. sammyboyyt, not sure of the other one
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith,
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Crossroads
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. We just respawned, we ran to where we died and I was looting my items. When I took the last item, the game froze.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5-10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09/07/2019 15:00 UTC+1
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Game completely froze and I was kicked out of the game. I got an error: "There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. cl_survivial_inventory.nut #1215 [CLIENT] Cannot index array with negative index "-1""
What should be happening instead? Game not crashing...
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 30 second game clip attached with final moments in game.

Our last surviving team mate got my friend's tag, then mine and revived us both. Me and a team mate jumped out and we ran to where we died. The box I looted was mine from when I died.

Video: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/jammyj-youtube/video/76912206

Message 91 of 97 (2,194 Views)

Re: There was a problem processing game logic.

★★★★★ Novice
@Masonme2 I experience the same issue on PS4. I don't remember what i was doing but i got kicked out and that error appeared and again when i readied up and it kicked me out
Message 92 of 97 (2,145 Views)

Game Crash

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BitokuSin
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wattson
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skulltown
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Healing I think. 2nd place squad, fighting last squad. One teammate was downed. Wattson used Tesla trap and then game crashed.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Roughly 8
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 31.07.19.21:00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crashes. Has only happened once, but obviously we missed the chance to win. I also didn’t get any match rewards as far as I know. I’m not sure what happened to my squad.
What should be happening instead? It shouldn’t crash
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. Tesla trap was activated. Please see picture.

ERROR

There was a problem accessing game logic. Please try again.

weapons/mp_weapon_tesla_trap.nut#3875

[CLIENT]The index “1” does not exist

Message 93 of 97 (2,123 Views)

sh_cal_events.gnut #264

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Carson_for_prez
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Pre lobby screen and lobby screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Losing into lobby/loading into game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10/10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? I am restricted from either loading into the lobby or loading into a game. The lobby is accessible after failing to access it once (receiving sh_cal_events.gnut #264 and returning to start screen upon failing to load into lobby). The lobby displays the current event lasting 418 weeks and 1 day. After clicking see all challenges there are 0 challenges and the word “default” is listed 16 times across the bottom of the screen. Upon attempting to load into a game I experience the normal waiting time queuing me up for a match, finding players to match me with, the loading screen with the apex symbol in motion on the bottom right hand side of the screen, and then a single frame of the character select screen. After this I lose access to the game and I am placed into the start screen again with the same error code as before
What should be happening instead? The game should function as intended.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure.

I have attempted connecting multiple times after being sent to the start screen, connecting after closing the game, and connecting after uninstalling and reinstalling the game. The bug persists.

Message 94 of 97 (2,056 Views)

Re: GAME LOGIC ERROR

★★★★★ Novice

I've had the same thing happen a few times now.

Todays instance:
Playing as Wattson, pushed into a team at Lava City. 2 squaddies down, I dodged behind a tram (ground level), tried using a syringe had to cancel because Pathfinder pushed me. team mate called out, i began unloading, crash.
As writing this my PC notifies that there is an NVIDIA driver update.

Message 95 of 97 (1,708 Views)

Re: Game crashes to start screen when reporting player at the end of the game

★★ Novice

Here's another

Message 96 of 97 (1,307 Views)

Game crashes as soon as i login

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

*UPDATE*

If you experience this please include a crash dump file and attach it to your reply. Our teams will need to this to help pinpoint what's exactly causing this.

Thank you for the help!

Never seen this message until today, won’t let me in at all as soon as i login. 

Message 97 of 97 (1,100 Views)