GAME KEEPS CRASHING

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone 7
OS Version latest update
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 335-653-596
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I have been having issues with the game crashing in multiply arenas. Mostly in Goe TB - twice today First zone with SE team - crashed and no score Second time in NOrth with Bounyt hunters in stage 4, no recorded score!! Previously this has accured in GAC, and arean. I have updated my device to the latest patch. I have followed all the suggested advice on how to resolve this issue, including deleting and reinstalling. None of these have resolved the issue!! I log back on once this has happpened and get the pop - client must be restarted, so the game has to restart again. PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME!!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? look for issues, fix your game -
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

fix your game it keeps crashing!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (327 Views)

Re: GAME KEEPS CRASHING

★ Novice
@panda832 I had my game crash last night after trying to fight the Geo special mission and it ate my team and attempt. I had a pretty good chance at winning and it cost my guild my contribution to that reward.
Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

Re: GAME KEEPS CRASHING

★ Novice

Game crashed in Geo TB as I loaded the free combat mission in the north zone. I got to see the background but none of the characters. So that's 792,000 points we'll have to get somwhere else. Happened to a guildmate too this morning. 

We got six stars last time by a hair. Not sure we have 1.5 million to spare. 

Message 3 of 3 (279 Views)