GAME CRASHING

by mazigo33

Original Post

Re: GAME CRASHING

★★★ Novice

It won't be fixed, EA don't care.. it's now over a month, it would be fixed weeks ago (if not just few days after releasing new buggy version).

Message 61 of 67 (2,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and begun  when i took 2 platinum players. 

The same problem appears and with 3rd platinum player (parker) when i level up his strength. 

The most common crash happens when i play with the two of them. 

If i play with lower old  players (90 -96) the game works fine. 

So i suppose the problem is with the new ones. 

Message 62 of 67 (2,389 Views)

multiple bugs

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug In head to head games the entire app freezes and crashes every time I take a clutch shot with LeBron James or Ben Simmons and when I resume and try again it will crash again and give whoever I was playing all my points.. it sometimes crashes even at random times if I take those clutch players out it will still do the same thing randomly. it also crashes in season games and live events and I usually can't get through 30 seconds in league vs league without a crash.. Also when using my classic lineup in league vs league games the whole bottom half of the court is gray and flashing and it crashes as well...
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a season game or head to head game and try shooting all your clutch shots It crashes almost every time.
What happens when the bug occurs? Freezing and crashing
What do you expect to see? Half the court is gray when playing classic league vs league games.. screen shot attached
‌Please fix! I've had these issues for weeks I've tried uninstalled and re installed and I can't fix it myself
Message 63 of 67 (2,331 Views)

★ Novice
I am having these exact same issues
Username WildBill
Message 64 of 67 (2,357 Views)

★ Novice
These posts are 3 weeks old but I'm still having the same issues I've put in my own report but it's a lot like these guys.. why has there not been any progress??
Message 65 of 67 (2,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I use an iPhone 6 and almost every 2-4th possession the screen goes black right before I go to the hoop. . I hit the power button then the home button then I can push continue and do this same thing over and over . It’s not worth playing. I’ve been playing for maybe almost a week and the game was fine . This black screen crash just started but re downloading etc nothing fixed it. So... ya

Z

Message 66 of 67 (1,618 Views)

Community Manager

@zachchilders420 wrote:

I use an iPhone 6 and almost every 2-4th possession the screen goes black right before I go to the hoop. . I hit the power button then the home button then I can push continue and do this same thing over and over . It’s not worth playing. I’ve been playing for maybe almost a week and the game was fine . This black screen crash just started but re downloading etc nothing fixed it. So... ya

Z

@zachchilders420 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. The iPhone 6 is slightly above the minimum system requirements so you should be able to run the game. I recommend running through these steps below. If it's still happening, please create a new post under Technical Issues so we can get to it ASAP.

If you synced up to your account to Facebook/Apple/Google your progress will be preserved when you re-install. If you play on guest mode that progress is lost upon reinstalling.

This post is nearly 2 years old and system requirements can change over time, so I'm going to lock this post down to prevent any further necroposting.

iOS Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 67 of 67 (1,606 Views)