GAME CRASHING

by mazigo33

Original Post

Re: GAME CRASHING

★ Apprentice
Players who have this problem are very many, just do not everyone report, or do not know the language. In my league, 10 people have already given up. All time in h2h I see results with a difference of 10 points. Fix the game. For today you can not play and you have to give up !!!!
Message 41 of 67 (2,745 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Thus far, our analysis of this issue indicates a relatively small number of players are affected

@EA_Barry  What kind of analysis? How many? I'm a software engineer by trade so get as technical as you'd like.

Edit: One more question... if it's a small number affected, then why remove boosts on all new cards for all players?

Message 42 of 67 (2,728 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Barry

Dear EA_Barry ,

Which make me more concerne about your comment is the part "small number of player is being affected by this problem". I believe that you guys do not understand the reason why a lot of players is quiting the game everyday, including old players from season 1, who were faithfull to you in every bug and problems regarding the first season, and patients enought until they do not see any reason to stay playing this game.

In my particular case, I have one reason to stay playing, being a proud member of the league Dunkstar Brasil. And I can guarantee to you that we are trying to support each other in order to not quit this game. It seems to us that you guys just dont care about this game. Maybe is not affordable enought, or you guys are paying more attention to others EA games like Fifa or Madden. But please, every paying customer deserves at list a date to finish your analisys. And we all know that you guys are taking more time that you deserve.

Sorry if Im a little hard to you guys, please, see this as a effort to push you to fix the game once for all.

Regards

Heber

Message 43 of 67 (2,698 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't know if you guys have done anything to the game today, but the crashes are now much worse. It used to be that it only crashed for me during league matches with my NBA lineup. Now it also crashes during my classic lineup matches, and during all my H2H matches (which costs me 5000 fans every time, to add insult to injury). 

"It's a small number," you say... *. If it's a small number, why does it affect 25% of my league? If it's a small number, why are other top-50 leagues leaving 5+ drives unfinished in every tournament? (Just to connect those dots for you, they have one crash and then leave the game unfinished to avoid the 10-point penalty of a second crash). If it's a small number, why am I seeing 0-10 scores come back to me from my h2h opponents every day - evidence that they tried to play their quarters but crashed in the process? Use your brains. Just because players don't report a bug doesn't mean they aren't experiencing a problem.

FIX IT. I don't care how you do it. Just FIX IT.

Message 44 of 67 (2,689 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The issue is on every player on Android with royalty LeBron,95 platinum LeBron and curry, iverson and Ben simmons, if u got any of those players in ur line up and ur on Android the game will crash
Message 45 of 67 (2,665 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry There are lots of players effected by this. I am from Fusion leagues and we have 4 leagues with more than 100 players. About 25% to 35% of the players have this problem depending on a day. Several players have quit the game itself because of this. Several players have left the league and dont play in any league because of this now and wait when its gonna be fixed. If You assume 1/4 to 1/3 of the community as a small number You should reconsider.

By saying that the diagnostics showed that problem is small You wither:

1) Not tell truth to cover up

2) Your diagnostics is wrong (Maybe dont run diagnostics on Apple devices and with low overall linups?)

Please read the following thread to see how large the problem is: http://www.nbalive.gg/forums/nba-live-mobile/nba-live-mobile-discussion/72918-fix-the-crashes-ea

Its the most popular thread in the whole forum (Maybe "Pippen are cheating by abusing time extension glitches in the game" was as popular. By the way that glitch is also still open and its been confirmed that almost all leagues from TOP10 exploit it Frown)

So to conclude:

You say - the problem is insignificant

Community replies by saying: about 25% to 30% of community (Almost all Android users) are effected

Regards and good luck!

Message 46 of 67 (2,641 Views)

★ Apprentice
com'on @EA_Barry, your last post was a week ago only to cone back to say no new info for this bug other than 'this issue indicates a relatively small number of players are affected'. such a lame excuse. so lazy.
Message 47 of 67 (2,619 Views)

★ Apprentice
Another day and again thousands of fans lost, it still can not be played. Ea does nothing. I'm fed up with this game and Ea.
Message 48 of 67 (2,570 Views)

★ Apprentice
It does not make sense to play this game. I lose all of the quarters -10. It does not make sense. Too bad nerves
Message 49 of 67 (2,544 Views)

★ Novice

EA PLEASE FIX THE CRASHES ! WE CAN'T PLAY H2H FROM 2 WEEKS !!!!

Message 50 of 67 (2,539 Views)