GAME CRASHES

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S10e
OS Version latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 413378885
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Game crashed while in the middle of a Grand Arena match. It registered as a loss with opponent at full health when I beat two of the characters. I lost the team I was using. This is not the first time and I know I'm not the only one that this has happened to. I want some compensation, you can't be that stingy since other game developers do it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm pretty sure your server can pull that statistics about the game. A lot of players have been experiencing this crash I'm not the only. Don't hide behind the fact that your moving to a new engine. You still need to make it up to the community that pays to play this game. Remember that you PR is in the mud at the moment.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country United States

The game crashes in the middle of Grand Arena matches making one lose the match automatically. 

Message 1 of 4 (414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAME CRASHES

EA Live QV Team

Hello @helroy009 and thanks for reporting this.

Unfortunately, there is no way to remedy this for the GAC battle that ended in a loss for you because of the crash. If you haven't already, I would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps listed in this help article to hopefully prevent it from happening in the future.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (313 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Same thing, lost my both of my GAC rounds because game decided to crash during the battle

Message 2 of 4 (388 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hello @helroy009 and thanks for reporting this.

Unfortunately, there is no way to remedy this for the GAC battle that ended in a loss for you because of the crash. If you haven't already, I would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps listed in this help article to hopefully prevent it from happening in the future.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Message 3 of 4 (314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same Issue have done all the suggested steps. I also weekly clear Cache to make sure it's not a memory issue. When it does happen the game freezes then shortly after the screen goes black. Then forces a restart of game. Yes I just lost my GAC battle due to this and in the previous week lost a Territory Battle for the same reason. We have numerous people within our Guild having the same reoccurring crashes and has been going on for just over a month now. They are all on mixed devices IOS and Android. It seems to have started with the recent game updates. The devices include IPhone 8-11x and numerous android devices. 

Message 4 of 4 (291 Views)