Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

GAME BREAKING BUG - MISSING SHIELD OF DAWN BLUEPRINT

by CobulesLoriticus

Original Post

Re: GAME BREAKING BUG - MISSING SHIELD OF DAWN BLUEPRINT

★★★ Newbie

I also had the same bug occur but I had also talked to Mathis before progressing too far with the intent to do both mission am and after completing Dax’s mission no blueprint the mission for Mathias is now gone and I can no longer progress 

Message 41 of 58 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you tried killing a titan 

Message 42 of 58 (492 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've got a variation on this bug. I managed to craft it (resources went down, had the craft animation) but now it's just gone and I can't equip it. 

I take this hasn't been acknowledged by EA or bioware?

Message 43 of 58 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ran into the same issue, sadly. Finished up the Matthias and Dax questlines, and have no quests left to undertake, but I cannot craft the Dawn Shield as I don't have the blueprint. So I can't progress the main quest. :'( Any workarounds found?
Message 44 of 58 (422 Views)

★ Novice
I have followed your instructions to the letter. 

Fully reset the playstation. 

On reset of the playstation I checked for any saved data both online and on the system, completely empty. 

Started to download Anthem. 

Immediately it began to indicate the game was 31% complete and that I had gained trophies. This without any saved data. 

The download completed and the characters (storm) progress is still at level 30, the dawn shield still locked. 

I was however able to start a new pilot and completed the opening sequence. I was removed from the game.

I am now in the position that the main character is locked at level 30 with no chance of progress. Apparently drawing in save data from god knows where and unable to launch the second character. 

I would like to draw your attention to that I'm 67 years old, not a technical wizard and find this situation deeply disappointing.

Regards.

Peter Burden.

Message 45 of 58 (411 Views)

★★ Novice

So, I came across this issue last night  I did both paths (Dax and Matthias) and never received the Shield of Dawn blueprint  I should have the enhanced blueprint with reduced materials  but I don't have either  Nie, I'm unable to progress. Why is this still bugged  How can I get my character unglitched? 

Message 46 of 58 (364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same. Just discovered I had no blueprint even though I have beat both Emerald Abyss and Triple Threat. This is not fixed. 

Message 47 of 58 (350 Views)

★★ Novice

I actually found that this was my fault  I had 2/3 corium. The objective had left my screen  so I thought that I had picked up the third piece  I ended up farming the last piece in Freeplay and was able to craft the shield  

Message 48 of 58 (337 Views)

★ Novice

Same here... Only difference is I did do all the missions, talked with the people got the blueprint build the shield... Then equipped the shield go into battle and poof gone... doesn't even show a spot for there to be a shield at all... Also giving me no contribution to challenges iv completed... Talk about regrets haha. $80 down the poop shoot

Message 49 of 58 (324 Views)

★★★ Novice

I ended up sending the game back to Amazon for a refund. Shame as there's a good game in there. 

Message 50 of 58 (316 Views)
Twitter Stream