by CobulesLoriticus

Original Post

Re: GAME BREAKING BUG - MISSING SHIELD OF DAWN BLUEPRINT

★★ Apprentice

It looks like the bug is on ps4 and Xbox 

Message 11 of 58 (925 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is a bug because I already got the Corrium. I went through the quest and killed the Titans. My current quest is to build the dawn shield, but I don't have the blueprint for it.  I have no more quests to do except to build the shield. 

Message 12 of 58 (916 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is not the problem. I have even collected the corrium. That still doesnt make the blueprint appear in the forge. That is our bug.
Message 13 of 58 (892 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here on PC

Message 14 of 58 (832 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I’m having the same issue!!! Can’t get the blue print won’t drop. So I’m stuck please fix. And also can’t save my customization too!! Please fix both. Both put a very bad mood of this game and can’t move past
Message 15 of 58 (830 Views)

★ Novice

I've killed like 6 titans and finally gotten 3 of the materials. And still no blueprint... the bloody mission tells me to to build the shield now but I can't.

Message 16 of 58 (812 Views)

★★ Novice
Learn to read the full report before replying please Standard smile
Message 17 of 58 (788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anthem is a joke. how can you even let something like this happen and not address it the same day. I am so disappointed in the release of this game. Destiny 1 had a better release then this. I'm guessing this will not be addressed this weekend and I will be left behind by my friends and not be able to finish with them...you know some bugs i understand like not being able to save my paint and having to run in default, I can live with that it doesn't stop progression. This is just a joke.  this could be a great game but i will be telling all my friends to hold off for a month and you will be able to find it really cheap..I can't believe i was excited for this piece of crap. 

Message 18 of 58 (773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too am stuck at the craft the dawn shield. I even restarted a new character went threw the entire game again and got stuck at the same spot. I have both silver trophies for triple threat and dear diary, and have picked up more cordium then I care to admit. Still stuck... please just send the blueprint to me or something... please help

Message 19 of 58 (763 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having the same issue on PS4. I’ve done the mission. I’ve gone into freeplay and killed multiple titans. And no blueprint. I can’t progress further. I’m not going to re do all my progress. If this bug requires me to start all over and reset my whole game progress I’m done. 

Message 20 of 58 (752 Views)
Twitter Stream