Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

GAME BREAKING BUG - MISSING SHIELD OF DAWN BLUEPRINT

by CobulesLoriticus

Original Post

Re: GAME BREAKING BUG - MISSING SHIELD OF DAWN BLUEPRINT

★★★ Newbie

Ya the thing is they should be able to just send us the blueprint in the mailbox area of the game. I am really pissed off that this hasn't been patched yet, my whole plan for this game was to beat the story day one and reach level 30. So now I am stuck doing the same stronghold and freeplay. It doesn't make sense that we can't go straight to EA in a chat room or something.

Message 21 of 58 (1,207 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

this is happening to me as well (pc)  note - i havent done the mathias quest, i just went fey after the darnkess or whatever quest and then went to forge and saw that i didnt have it. however, in my journal it says that i completed mathias' triple threat quest. idk if this contributes to the bug but i just noticed it and thought i would point it out. (would be cool if they would fix it and still give the opprotunity for me to do this quest as i was really upset when i found out i lost it. in fact i dont even think i ever had an opprotunity to start it)

Message 22 of 58 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue. Did everything required and no blueprint. On Xbox one. 

Message 23 of 58 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Once you have the corium how are you gonna build with no blueprint ? That’s what the bug is 

Message 24 of 58 (1,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue on Xbox one and on the same day and mission. I was able to find Matthias and do his story line (Triple Threat) but I didn't get a reduced rate to build the Dawn Shield

Message 25 of 58 (1,092 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It may just be poor design in the timing of the quest proxy. I had the same problem but then I decided to continue the Matthias quest line. Beyond triple threat I did one or two more quests involving him and then it prompted me to talk to Faye. After speaking with Faye I was able to craft it. It is proxying you to craft the Dawn Shield once you receive the two quests Emerald Abyss and Triple Threat. Its just poor design making everyone (including me) think that your quests are bugged.

Message 26 of 58 (1,089 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
At this point all I can do is laugh. I’ve gone through the rage stage because of EAs way of handling all these bugs. Been stuck on this mission since launch now and after that last patch they released, I feel only more problems have come up. The fact that they aren’t even addressing the community about these issues is really aggravating. Feels like it’ll be weeks if not months before they get these issues resolved and if that’s the case then they should’ve just pushed back the release instead of giving us a half-assed game just to show no interest in fixing the problems they MUST have known would be present. Huge let down
Message 27 of 58 (1,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The other thing is that I don’t have Matthias triple threat quest. It’s not there 

Message 28 of 58 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Novice
For real. Live service game must have hot fixes just for these type problems. If account meets conditions, push content. Or go in and just give everyone the shield. Problem solved. I have done everything possible on 2 pilots and only have Tyrant Mine stringhold to do.. getting old already
Message 29 of 58 (1,036 Views)

★★ Novice
No doubt. Tell us your fixing this *
Message 30 of 58 (1,031 Views)
Twitter Stream